The 49th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science (ICOPS) will be held in Seattle, the USA, from May 22 through May 26. The conference venue is Sheraton Grand Seattle. The ICOPS is an annual conference coordinated by the Plasma Science and Application Committee (PSAC) of the IEEE Nuclear & Plasma Sciences Society.
The conference will be held in a hybrid format - in person at the Sheraton Grand Seattle with a virtual component.
The conference will be hosted on a virtual platform by Underline.To attend the ICOPS virtually, please visit the link given below. All presentations will be recorded and videos will be available on Underline until June 30th.
Main conference: https://underline.io/events/289/reception
Virtual attendees are encouraged to visit Gather Town (a video/proximity based chat platform) during breaks to chat and interact with other virtual attendees.
- Technical sessions (Plenary, Invited, and oral presentations), will be available in a LIVE streaming format. The streaming will only be available in Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7).
- During the LIVE conference, remote attendees will be able to participate in the Q&A period after the presentations.
- All Posters will also be available to remote attendees.
- After the conclusion of the conference, ON DEMAND access to all of the presentations, posters, Q&A communications, as well as ongoing post conference chat capability with the authors will be made available to all registrants (in-person and virtual attendees) for the month of June.
- Exhibitions will also be available in the virtual platform.
The program of the 49th ICOPS covers both traditional areas of plasma science and new exploratory research areas. The conference offers an outstanding forum for scientists and engineers to learn about some of the most significant advances in plasma science and technology in recent years and discuss future research directions. Selected papers from ICOPS will be published in special issues of the IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science.